What have I been up to the last few decades?
- Web developer at Svenska Handelsbanken
- Web developer at Ping Pong AB
- Web Programming, Java, C++ C#, PHP - Gotland University
- C++ - Uppsala University
- Driver and traffic controller at Stockholm tramways
- Java, databases, Pascal, logic - Department of Computer and Systems Sciences, Stockholm University
- Jazz- and pedagogic studies - Royal College of Music, Stockholm
- Jazz studies - Folk Colleges of Hemse and Lunnevad
- History of Ideas - Stockholm University
- Musicology - Stockholm University
- Musical Military Service
- Music Programme - Södra Latin High School
- Natural Science Programme - Tumba High School
- Playing saxophone
- Programming 6501 assembly and Basic on the Commodore 64
I have been programming since I was twelwe or thirteen. First Commodore 64 and ZX Spectrum BASIC, then moving to 6501 assembly. Later, various other BASIC dialects as well as Pascal and Perl, C/C++, Java, Ruby and PHP.
After jazz- and pedagogic studies at the Royal College of Music in Stockholm, I worked as a musician and a teacher in (jazz/pop/rock) improvisation and ensemble playing. After a while, I joined Stockolm Tramways, where I drove trains and also worked as a traffic supervisor for the tramway system.
My current occupation is at Svenska Handelsbanken whene I primarily do front end work for the Internet
“Front end” in this case means using a system of Custom Elements together with CSS (and friends) to build working, useful and usable applications to be consumed by web clients.